Absolutely wonderful in every way. Smooth and seamless checkin. Beautiful comfortable accommodation. The most stunning views. Very quiet and safe. Just wonderful!Eloise
Villa DetailsBackup Power 5 Mins From Beach Sea Views Air-Con BBQ/Braai
Condo Carolina is graciously located in the quiet residential area of Camps Bay, being conveniently close to the world-class restaurants, bespoke shopping outlets of the Camps Bay strip, and of course the most instagrammable palm fringed Camps Bay Beach. You’re only a 15 minute drive to the V&A Waterfront, where you can take epic harbour cruises, trip the big wheel and sail out to discover the historic Robben Island (home to Nelson Mandela for 27 years). Even closer than that is the Table Mountain cablecar that takes you to one of the 7 wonders of the world – no tour to Cape Town is complete without this experience. Explore the nearby vineyards and wineries producing globally acclaimed wines – a perfect souvenir from the precious Cape terroir.
Please note that we do not allow children under the age of 12 staying at this property.
- Uncapped Fibre wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response
- Housekeeping is included in the rate every 4 days. If you stay less than 4 days, you can still arrange housekeeping, but at additional charge
- Digital safe
- Hairdryers and bath soaps, shampoo and conditioner
- Fresh percale linen, towels and beach towels
- Two off- street parking bays available behind a security gate
- Large TV with full satellite channels and SONOS sound system
- Fully fitted kitchen with gas stove, electric oven & dishwasher
- Siemens coffee machine
- Laundry area with washing machine and dryer
- Gas and wood burning BBQ
- Living room with large L-shaped couch and comfy chairs, doors lead to patio
- Dining area with 8-seater table, sea views
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Magnificent sea, beach and mountain views from every area
- Patio with lounger seating, BBQ and 8-seater dining table
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, glass door lead to patio, en-suite bathroom with free standing bath and walk in shower, mountain and sea views
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, en-suite with walk in shower, mountain views
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, dedicated bathroom with walk in shower, mountain views
Make a Booking
Send us a message and our support team will get back to you. For additional contact, details, please visit our Contact Page.
Gorgeous views! Flat is beautiful and we really loved the large terrace. The terrace has a retractable awning and an enclosed area by the grill, so you can be outside in any weather and you are shielded from sun and wind. We cooked a few meals in the flat and the kitchen was well-stocked and spacious. Bedrooms were quiet with comfortable mattresses. Entrance is secure and we felt safe. The parking space is behind a gate. Thank you for a wonderful stay!Christine
An absolutely fabulous apartment and location. The views are amazing, and the home is gorgeous, clean, safe and comfortable. We loved waking up to the view every morning, and the sunsets were stunning. Kerry-Ann was very responsive and helpful in answering local questions before arrival, and provided great restaurant recommendations. Highly recommend staying here - you won’t be disappointed.Dianne
An upscale home away from home. Felt peaceful and calm in this space. Spotlessly clean, airy, and fresh. Everything you could possibly need. The coffee machine stocked with coffee beans was fantastic. Views are stellar. It's my second time staying here, and the host was very quick, kind and helpful to accommodate me at the last minute! Perfect location, walk to the beach and restaurants, very close to hiking trails too. We all really appreciated this wonderful host and house, and will be back at our next chance!!!Mary
Tailor your Villa experience by sharing your preferences to uncover the ideal accommodation for your stay.