Fantastic stay with beautiful views. The homes exceeds the pictures. It’s walkable to the beach and many great restaurants. We were a party of 11 and it was more than enough space for us to be comfortable. We felt right at home. None of us were ready to leave. Hands down an amazing place to stay. Also there is daily housekeeping so you will have fresh towels and a clean kitchen everyday. Worth every penny!Lanette
Villa DetailsBackup Power Air-Con BBQ/Braai Gym Fireplace Load Shedding Friendly Private Pool Sea Views Table Mountain View Walk to Beach
Situated over 3 levels with 5 bedrooms en-suite, 2 x lounges, cinema room, sunroom, gym, study, garden, and lap pool.
The study converts to the 6th bedroom with en-suite bathroom, sea, and mountain views.
- Uncapped Wi-Fi internet
- Alarm linked to armed response unit.
- Safe and secure property
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday with weekends and public holidays optional
- All linen, towels and beach towels included.
- Hairdryers, liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner included.
- Sea views, mountain views
- Garaging for 2 cars with direct access to the house
- Off street parking for 3 cars behind electronic large security gates
- Pool 13 x 2.5m with 6 sun loungers
- Large gas Weber BBQ
- Woodburning fireplace in the main lounge
- Gas stove, electric oven, Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV, Bluetooth speaker
- Solar power – powering everything during normal 2.5-hour timeslot power outages.
- Garages and entrance area, small gym with treadmill and mats, TV and aircon/heater
- Bedroom 5 with queen size bed, aircon / heater, and en-suite bathroom with shower
- Lounge and small kitchenette
- Cinema room with overhead projector, large screen, aircon / heater,
- 2 x guest toilets
- Large open plan lounge, dining, and kitchen area
- Lounge with wood burning fireplace flanked by patio, garden, and pool areas.
- Dining area with 8-seater table
- Fully fitted kitchen and full laundry area
- Sunroom with TV, aircon / heater and direct access to pool and patio
- Study with desk and sofa that opens as double bed if needed. En-suite bathroom with shower
- Patio with outdoor lounge seating leads to the 2,5 x 13m pool and 8-seater outdoor table, Weber BBQ and 6 sun loungers
- Bedroom 1 with king size bed and TV, private patio, aircon/heater, walk in dressing room, en-suite with shower, sea, and mountain views.
- Bedroom 2 with king size bed, aircon / heater, en-suite with large bath and shower and mountain views
- Bedroom 3 with 2 x single beds, can be made up as a king on request, aircon / heater, en-suite with bath and overhead shower and mountain views.
- Bedroom 4 with queen size bed, aircon / heater, en-suite with shower and sea and mountain views
Feel free to contact us for any further information on this property.
Make a Booking
Send us a message and our support team will get back to you. For additional contact, details, please visit our Contact Page.
Villa Cloud House
Exceeded expectations - when walk to the beach is marketed you are always sceptical but they are literally a 1 min walk from the beach and all the bars, restaurants and amenities of camps bay. The house was spotless and massive - so much space - we were two families and still had excess space! The staff that looked at the house were all incredibly responsive and helpful - it was cleaned thoroughly everyday. Beautiful property in amazing location. We were so happy to have found it.Sarah
The accommodation looks better then the pictures! A stunning house located in the heart of Camps Bay. The house was perfect for my entire family and friends. We loved every aspect of the house. It is spacious, has modern furniture and has many amenities required for a short or long term stay. The house is safe and 3 minute walk to all restaurants, pubs and supermarkets. A special thanks to the hosts for finding my wallet that I had left behind upon check out. I recommend this house any day any time.Janesh
Amazing house, perfect location. This is probably one of the most impressive houses we rented for our group of 3 families. Sebastian Oct 2022 Our only regret is not staying longer than the 4 days we had planned. You see the mountains and the see over Camps Bay, you can walk to excellent restaurants and the boardwalk. Pretty close driving distance to all important attractions.Anonymous Guest
This was one of best airbnb stays ever! Prime location, with views of Camps bay ocean & the mountains all around. The house was cosy and immaculate, more than enough space for our two families and the kids absolutely had a blast! Our check in was on point with the fabulous Elijah and the cleaning lady, Jenela, is so wonderful! What a beautiful experience all round!!Sheree
Tailor your Villa experience by sharing your preferences to uncover the ideal accommodation for your stay.