We loved our stay!! The house and grounds are absolutely lovely and HUGE. Our group of 8 had more than enough room to spread out, hang out, and cookout - together or on our own when we needed a bit of down time. The views are stunning in every direction, they look like a painting, and the landscaping of the villa accent and frame them perfectly. I was a bit afraid that having so much space and privacy would mean that we were far out of the city center, but the location couldn’t have been better. We were a 4-15 min drive to everything we had booked, and a beautiful 20 min walk down to the beach. The views of the sunset over the ocean from the villa were *chefs kiss*. The property manager and housekeeper couldn’t have been kinder and made everything seem less and smooth. Will be back!Kristy
Villa DetailsBackup Power 5 Mins From Beach Fireplace Sea Views Air-Con BBQ/Braai Load Shedding Friendly Private Pool
Situated a quick 5 minutes drive to Camps Bay beach, where the strip of world class restaurants and bars next to the white sandy beach and crystal clear ocean beckons you to unwind and relax all day long. Behind the house, less than a 2 minute drive is Table mountain and the entrance to Lions head.
The famous V&A Waterfront area with its vast selection of art galleries, shops and entertainment and restaurants are a mere 20 minute drive away.
- 5-bedroom 6-bathroom villa situated over 3 levels with access to the different level via stairs
- Upper level has bedrooms 1-4 all en-suite.
- Middle level has all the living areas, a study, guest toilet, as well as the pool.
- Lower level with outside stairs and separate entrance has bedroom 5, en-suite
- Additional study is in another building up a flight of stairs with full bathroom
- Wireless internet fibre and uncapped
- This villa has solar-charged batteries to ensure you are not too inconvenienced by the current power outages South Africa is experiencing. All the lights and plugs are connected to our independent off-the-grid power supply.
- Alarm linked to the armed response unit
- Digital safe
- Housekeeping Monday to Friday with weekends and public holidays optional
- All linen, towels, and beach towels included
- Hairdryers, Afri Earth liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo & conditioner included
- Garaging for 3 cars
- Large pool and 6 sun loungers – Pool heating at extra charge with at least 4 days notice period required
- Built-in wood-burning BBQ
- Aircon/heaters throughout, except bedroom 5
- Gas stove, electric oven, Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine, dryer, dishwasher
- Full satellite TV
- Lounge with wide doors opening up to pool patio, mountain views
- Dining room with 10-seater dining table
- Kitchen with scullery
- Study with 2 chairs
- TV room with outside dining area and large 75” TV
- Guest toilet
- Large desk, sea and mountain views, en-suite with shower.
- Large pool – Pool heating at extra charge with at least 4 days notice period required
- Undercover outdoor lounge area with 2 couches
- 8-seater Dining table next to the pool, and 8-seater dining table next to the TV room
- 2 x 4-seater smaller tables on the patio
- 6 pool loungers
- Large built-in wood-burning BBQ, pizza oven, and gas stove
- Bedroom 1 upstairs:
King X-Length, walk-in shower and free-standing bath, sliding doors opening up to the balcony with sea views, outside seating, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 2 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), sea view and mountain views, en-suite bathroom with shower and toilet across the passage, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 3 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins) with sea and mountain views, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 4 upstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), mountain views, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and separate bath, aircon/heating
- Bedroom 5 outside entrance and downstairs:
King size bed (can be separated into twins), 4-seater dining table and small lounge area, garden views, en-suite bathroom with walk in shower , sliding doors open up to patio with 6-seater dining table, 2 sun loungers and access to lush garden
Make a Booking
Send us a message and our support team will get back to you. For additional contact, details, please visit our Contact Page.
Villa Le Thallo
We had an amazing stay. The housekeeper was such a sweet guy; always willing to help and friendly with our toddler. Access to the house was easy with the number provided and it was easy to book and make arrangements before getting there. Camping cots were arranged for us very quick when we asked for it. The service overall was just superior and we loved our experience there. Will definitely stay there again.Celeste
WOW, just WOW. Villa is fantastically beautiful. After 11 weeks of a trip to Africa, we just wanted to arrive. The villa, garden, pool, pizza oven everything was perfect and high quality. The photos give a good insight. The villa is very private in a villa area. The surrounding area is very quiet and exactly as we wished. At the same time, you can be in Cape Town or at the base station of Table Mountain in a few minutes by car. During the week there is housekeeping which was actually very pleasant. We can recommend the villa to 1000% and will be happy to come back.Wibke
Our stay in Cape Town was absolutely wonderful! The house was top notch and accommodated all of us perfectly! The house is beautiful! It is perfectly located in Camps Bay with just a short drive to Cape Town. We hiked Table Mountain which was so close and we also hiked Lions Head which was just around the corner. The house was relaxing and has so many beautiful sitting areas that it was hard to choose where to go. Esta- Marita was always available with any questions or needs we had. Robert the house keeper was a big bonus who cleaned up after us and had the fire going each evening when we came back from our adventures. We would highly recommend this beautiful home if you are desiring an over the top destination at Cape Town.Kris
Tailor your Villa experience by sharing your preferences to uncover the ideal accommodation for your stay.