This place was amazing. Honestly your best option for the price & location. This place put a good picture in my head of where I really want to live. Oh yeah, big shoutout to the security team & housekeeper! “Clap Clap!” Thank you for everything. My family & friends who stopped by for a visit loved the place.Dahmari
Villa DetailsBackup Power Air-Con BBQ/Braai Communal Pool Load Shedding Friendly Sea Views Walk to Beach
- Access via elevator or stairs to the 2nd floor (elevator not operational during power outages)
- Three en-suite bedrooms
- Wireless internet uncapped.
- Communal pool with mountain views
- 24-hour security
- 2 dedicated parking bays in basement
- Housekeeping is included in the rate every 4 days. If you stay less than 4 days, you can still arrange housekeeping, but at additional charge.
- All linen, towels and beach towels included.
- Hairdryers, liquid soap, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner included.
- Sea and mountain views
- Air-con/ heaters in all rooms
- Fully fitted kitchen, Nespresso coffee machine
- Washing machine, dishwasher
- Inverter/ back up power – powers everything except the stove during during normal 2.5-hour timeslot power outages.
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Netflix-enabled smart TV
- Sliding doors lead to a small balcony with sea and mountain views
- Gas BBQ
- 8-seater dining room table in a separate area
- Guest toilet
Bedroom 1 – open plan and one level up via stairs
- Queen size bed, sliding doors leading to balcony with sea and mountain views
- En-suite bathroom with double basin; Walk-in shower and separate toilet
- Please note that this bedroom has no doors and is not private to the rest of the apartment (loft living style)
- Queen size bed with sea and mountain views, glass door lead to main balcony
- En-suite bathroom with double basin, Walk-in shower and separate bath
- Queen size bed with mountain views
- En-suite with walk-in shower
Make a Booking
Send us a message and our support team will get back to you. For additional contact, details, please visit our Contact Page.
A22 The Glen
This was a great find, really great location, great views, walkable easily to Camps Bay Main Street. Facility was in great shape and as advertised. The inverter worked very well with the scheduled load shedding outages. Proximity to other attractions like Table Mountain and Lions Head and Signal Hill were also extremely convenient. We also had cleaning service every 4 days, the lady that came to clean was amazing, she did such a great job with a smile. This is a place that we would look for again when we come back to Cape Town! The views from the balconies were amazing, I took a number of pictures every day all different with the lighting as it varied day-to-day and hour-to-hour. Highly Recommend this place in this location, it was time well spent and most appreciated! 4 bathrooms, 2 refrigerators, a dishwasher and a washer/dryer and a large television in the living room topped it all off! Oh, and the shower heads were so therapeutic, invigorating! This is your place in Cape Town!Zhengmei
We had a wonderful time in Camps Bay. The property was perfect for us, excellent location, very clean, well equipped and good communication. You could look at the views all day! We would definitely stay again!Simon
Amazing stay. The apartment was in the perfect location to the beach and downtown Camps Bay. Phenomenal views from the balcony. Highly recommend staying here, hopefully available when I make it back to Cape Town!Eric
Tailor your Villa experience by sharing your preferences to uncover the ideal accommodation for your stay.