Top-end luxury in Clifton. Everything was perfect and Esta-Marita and her team’s communication and engagement from day 1 was of the highest standard, aligned with the type of properties they manage. The bungalow is thoughtfully designed, and perfectly laid out. A spacious top floor with two lounging areas to savor the views overlooking Clifton 3rd beach and equally stunning views of Lions Head from the deck. Huge kitchen with all amenities that one needs. Pity, it was summer as we would have loved to light up the fireplace. The small plunge pool is ideal for lazy summer days making it a struggle to leave the Bungalow even though the beach is a mere minute walk down the stairs. We appreciated that the Bungalow is so close to the main road and no issue with climbing stairs when going out. It is very easy to fall asleep on the soft large couches while enjoying movies on the huge TV. Down the staircase, you will find 4 spacious rooms, again, thoughtfully designed and laid out with 3 bathrooms. Even though the rooms have no views, you can hear the soothing sound of waves. Bedding and pillows were to our preference. The entire house is well secured. The location is close to Camps Bay, Bantry Bay, and Seapoint, we had secure parking for two vehicles a short 3-minute walk from the Bungalow and almost all days we could park in the public parking literally meters away. The wifi is super fast, there’s a book with all details so you never really have to remember anything, check-in, and check-out smooth and very easy. Our family of 4 which included two teens will definitely be back.Mohsin - AirBnb
Villa DetailsBackup Power BBQ/Braai Fireplace Load Shedding Friendly Private Pool Sea Views Walk to Beach
- Uncapped Fibre wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response and electric fencing right around
- Housekeeping is included in the rate every 4 days. If you stay less than 4 days, you can still arrange housekeeping, but at an additional charge
- Digital safe
- Hairdryers and bath soaps, shampoo and conditioner
- Fresh percale linen, towels, and beach towels
- 2 x dedicated parking bays underneath a block of flats with remote control access – 150m walking distance on Victoria road
- Large 70” TV with full satellite channels and sound system
- Pool size 3 x 2m – pool heating at extra charge with at least 3 days notice period required
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric stove & oven, dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine and ice-maker
- Laundry with washing machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Gas BBQ
- This villa has backup batteries to ensure you are not too inconvenienced by the current power outages South Africa is experiencing. All the lights and plugs are connected to our independent off-the-grid power supply.
LIVING AREA UPSTAIRS
- TV room section with large 8-seater corner couch
- Reading room section with oversized couch
- Dining area with 12-seater counter table
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Magnificent sea, beach, and mountain views from every area
- Patio with lounger seating, BBQ, and splash pool
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, dedicated bathroom across a passage with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, shares bathroom with bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, glass door leading to small garden, shares bathroom with bedroom 3
- Family bathroom: Double basin and walk-in shower
Oh, what is not to love about Clifton? ……fantastically central and a wind-free bungalow on the beach!
The suburb of Clifton is known as the wind-free area of Cape Town where most of the days you can walk down the cobbled stone steps to the beach and lie in the sun, swim in the crystal clear waters with no wind to disturb. It’s the secret known only by the locals.
But it’s situated walking distance from the famous Camps Bay beach with its strip of world-class restaurants and bars. Hop in an uber and 20 minutes later you will find yourself in the V&A Waterfront with non-stop entertainment, shops, and more fantastic restaurants.
A short 15-minute drive will take you to the slopes of Table Mountain where you can catch the gondola to the top for superb sunsets. Or climb Lions head by moonlight! The city is your oyster and unbeatable in every way.
Make a Booking
Send us a message and our support team will get back to you. For additional contact, details, please visit our Contact Page.
Fantastic position above Clifton 3rd, but also close to road/parking so steps are not an issue re luggage or going out at night. Beautiful bungalow with upmarket finishes and everything one might need.Lindsay
We had a fantastic stay at the Bungalow! It is in a brilliant location, only a few steps down from the road but still quiet. The views are to die for and the bungalow is beautifully decorated. We would highly recommend!Olivia
This bungalow is a dream. The design, decor & furnishings are something out of a design magazine. It was spacious and perfect for our family of 8. Beautiful Clifton beach down the stairs which was nice daily exercise. We felt safe with the property gates and alarm system. The kitchen area is very functional and nice and spacious to all eat together. Bathrooms and bedrooms are gorgeously done. Walking distance to Camps Bay. 10 out of 10. We hope to be able to be back soon to visit.Anonymous Guest
Amazing place!! It was exactly what we were looking for our stay, the view was so beautiful, the beach is just a few steps away, the house was very clean and has everything you’ll need and make your stay very easy and comfortable, also with the security camera and alarm we felt safe, i would highly recommend it if you’re looking for a relaxing and luxurious place to stay and definitely will come here again.Shahad
Tailor your Villa experience by sharing your preferences to uncover the ideal accommodation for your stay.