- Uncapped Fibre wireless internet
- Alarm linked to armed response and electric fencing right around
- Housekeeping is included in the rate every 4 days. If you stay less than 4 days, you can still arrange housekeeping, but at an additional charge
- Digital safe
- Hairdryers and bath soaps, shampoo and conditioner
- Fresh percale linen, towels, and beach towels
- 2 x dedicated parking bays underneath a block of flats with remote control access - 150m walking distance on Victoria road
- Large 70” TV with full satellite channels and sound system
- Pool size 3 x 2m - pool heating at extra charge with at least 3 days notice period required
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric stove & oven, dishwasher
- Nespresso coffee machine and ice-maker
- Laundry with washing machine
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Gas BBQ
- This villa has backup batteries to ensure you are not too inconvenienced by the current power outages South Africa is experiencing. All the lights and plugs are connected to our independent off-the-grid power supply.
LIVING AREA UPSTAIRS
- TV room section with large 8-seater corner couch
- Reading room section with oversized couch
- Dining area with 12-seater counter table
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Magnificent sea, beach, and mountain views from every area
- Patio with lounger seating, BBQ, and splash pool
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, dedicated bathroom across a passage with walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, sliding door leading to a small garden, shares bathroom with bedroom 4
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, aircon/heater, glass door leading to small garden, shares bathroom with bedroom 3
- Family bathroom: Double basin and walk-in shower
Oh, what is not to love about Clifton? ......fantastically central and a wind-free bungalow on the beach!
The suburb of Clifton is known as the wind-free area of Cape Town where most of the days you can walk down the cobbled stone steps to the beach and lie in the sun, swim in the crystal clear waters with no wind to disturb. It's the secret known only by the locals.
But it's situated walking distance from the famous Camps Bay beach with its strip of world-class restaurants and bars. Hop in an uber and 20 minutes later you will find yourself in the V&A Waterfront with non-stop entertainment, shops, and more fantastic restaurants.
A short 15-minute drive will take you to the slopes of Table Mountain where you can catch the gondola to the top for superb sunsets. Or climb Lions head by moonlight! The city is your oyster and unbeatable in every way.